Meeting of Holy Women’s Club will be on Monday, May 15, from 7:00 – 9:00 pm in the Parish Hall. Come at 6:30 to socialize if you would like. ALL women of the parish are invited. Spend some time meeting new friends and getting to know other women.
In May, we will be sponsoring a “Save Your Change Collection” to benefit Hogar Sagrado Carazon, the Girls’ Home in Bolivia run by Fr Abelardo’s sister, who is a religious nun.
On Saturday, June 3, we will host a Coffee House from 7-10 pm. We are looking for people for both providing entertainment and for helping with the set up, food, and serving during the evening. Contact Karen Kliszak at firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer.
Being part of Women’s Club gives you a chance to:
* Get involved in your parish
* Meet women who share your faith, struggles, challenges, and joys
* Enjoy fun activities with other women and families
* Pray with and for those in need
* Be of service to our community
* Share your gifts and talents with others